Monday 6 January 2014

Manicure Monday :: Luxe Effect





ciaté - all glow // shu uemura - purple  

Hello loves,

Now that the holidays are over and the reality of work and school has set back in, I wish you all a Happy Monday with a new Mani Monday! Today's design was inspired by some new nail polishes that  I was so kindly gifted for my birthday. While I love both of them, I was especially blown away with the quality of Ciaté's glitter polishes. They are very easy to apply and two even coats gets you an opaque application. These mini versions are a part of a holiday set that come with 5 other glitter polishes that I am dieing to try out!

Care to share your Mani Monday? Tweet us @fashiontothe9!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design, bling is never out of style! I heard that brand was good but it's even better to hear it from you! And I love the fancy schmancy props and settings too ;)

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete