Wednesday 22 May 2013

Chilly








blouse - cotton on | jacket + pants - h&m | shoes - shana | purse - tory burch | necklace - elitrend | rings - topshop + forever 21

Hi everyone! 

I'm sad to say that Vancouver has gone back to her chilly and rainy days. Thankfully the sun decided to peak out for a short while today, just enough time for me to take some pictures! I wore this outfit out to lunch with my mum, and to run some errands. I have to say - I am just in love with this jacket. I usually find that jackets like these ones aren't the most comfortable, and can't be worn for long periods of time. This one from H&M however is very different! I've worn it all day long before, and was able to stay so comfy. The best part - I picked this up from H&M whilst I was in Seattle for only $15! Got to love a good bargain! 

xo,

Luvania 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous as usual! Those pants suit you amazingly <3

    xx Debbie
    P.S. we need to start planning our next blogger date as soon as possible! :)

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb!! ;)

      Can't wait to see you soon!

      xo,

      Luv

      Delete