Saturday 24 August 2013

Tea For Three + DIY Spa Date

Hello loves! 

As I mentioned in this week's Manicure Monday, I was going to have a little tea party with a couple of girlfriends at my home this week. I was joined by the likes of Debbie from What Doffy Does and Sarah who is the soon-to-be-blogger behind "Crowded Closet". We had such an amazing time, laughing about just about anything and everything. We stuffed ourselves with treats throughout the day, as you'll see below and watched a couple of movies on Netflix... neither of which we paid much attention to as we were too busy chatting away.  Anyway, I thought I'd share with you some of the pictures from our wonderful day.  

Enjoy!

xox,

Luvania


 Red velvet cupcakes, Blueberry muffins, Cucumber sandwiches w/ baba ghanoush spread, Everything bagels w/ smoked salmon cream cheese



Ceylonese black tea (Yes, those are hand-painted flower sugar cubes - unfortunately not crafted by me!)



I couldn't help but add a girly, polka-dot touch to the table setting and the drink in the corner there is peach and lemon infused water, served chilled



Strawberry yogurt with fresh raspberries 





My beautiful guests





Spa time! Manicures and face masks were on the list




My mum insisted that we have a post-tea party snack


Sri Lankan bread rolls, stuffed with chicken and mixed veggies 

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I like your post pictures way better than my own! You did such an amazing job setting up this pretty tea party, I was so honoured to be invited hehe. And yes totally could not concentrate on the movies when I was hanging out with such funny and lovely ladies!

    P.S. my nails looked so nice for a few days but now they are so chipped.. I suck :'(

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete