Monday 7 October 2013

Manicure Monday :: Favourite Autumn/Fall Nail Polishes



Oh yes, my favourite time of the year for not only the fashion but also all the rich and beautiful nail polish shades. I've compiled a few shades that I'll be wearing a ton over the next few months. Under each picture will have a short description and a link to the nail polish wherever I was able to find one. As you may already guess, this was hard for me to compile this "short-list", so I foresee a part two coming in the near future!

Yes, that is a pumpkin pie candle in the background - its pretty much the perfect complement to my homemade PSL's!

xox,

Luvania


Sephora by OPI - Caught With My Khakis Down
Described as a creamy khaki green, opaque with two coats


Sephora by OPI - S-age is Just a Number 
Described as a duo-chrome with gold and green reflexes, opaque with one coat (with black base)


Essence - #116 Gorgeous Bling Bling 
Described as a dark orange with gold glitter; opaque with 2-3 coats  


Sinful Colors - #850 Big Daddy
Described as a bright orange. Here I have 2 coats on, however my base nail can still be seen. I'm satisfied with it, however if you want it completely opaque, three coats will be needed.



Ardene - Taupes Off (Now known as Nailed It)
Described as a creamy dark taupe; opaque with two coats.
A good dupe for this, especially if you have a lighter skintone than mine would be Rimmel's #270 Steel Grey.


Essence - #132 Break Through
Described as a brighter dark magenta; opaque with two coats


Wet & Wild - #207B Bite the Bullet
Described as a creamy dark lilac; opaque with one coat or two for a richer colour  

No comments:

Post a Comment