Friday 8 November 2013

Camouflaged



Top - Costa Blanca // Pant - Bluenotes // Jacket - Le Chateau // Handbag - Attitude by Jay Manuel // Accessories - Elitrend, Forever 21 // Watch - Kenneth Cole  





Camo pants, brings back such fond memories. When I was about 10, I used to live in camo pants (also purchased form Bluenotes!) 24/7. That all came to a halt when I visited by family in Texas and somehow hopped on a plane back to Vancouver without them. Some 12 years later, I'm just glad camo pants have found its way back into my life. Of course, I've switched from baggy Nike t-shirts to something a little more sophisticated to pair with my camos, but the nostalgia is ever present. 

Have you tried camo print in any of your fall fashion attire? 

xox,

Luvania 

2 comments:

  1. LMAO I loved reading your little story on the camo pants, it made me smile to imagine little you wearing those camo pants everywhere you went! On the other hand, I shouldn't laugh too much because I can remember being obsessed over these navy blue bell-bottomed pants that were so worn out that my mom refused to let me go out in them anymore. However, when that terrible day came, I was literally howling in anger because I was scared that I wouldn't look cool without my darn pants (not that I ever did haha)!

    On a sidenote, I feel the great urge to get these camo pants too because you look so fabulous in them and they are so affordable!

    P.S. I write this comment as three HS girls loom over the Guest Services desk (they've been here for at least 20 minutes) filling out their darn Aldo job applications and gush about how one of them got an interview the next day and how they've all never had a job before... Most annoying thing in my life, GO AWAY!

    *rant over*

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is very beautiful !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete