Wednesday 4 June 2014

Birthday Suit



 top: h&m exclusive conscious collection // pants: sinclair // shoes: urban outfitters // bracelet: j crew lipstick: mac relentlessly red 


Hello all!! 

My apologies for the long hiatus! Between the move, work, and all the little things that piled up I didn't have time for much else. Amidst the chaos I did make time to celebrate my birthday. The hubby treated me to dinner at  Bodega, which was nothing short of incredible. 

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! That top suits your style to no end-- feminine and delicate-- but love how you add some edginess to the lace with the black skinnies and those sexy mules (I need a pair like that stat please!). Also loving the red lips, what a stunning birthday girl!

    Happy Belated Birthday and so glad that you had a wonderful time :)

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete