Friday 19 December 2014

LUSH Christmas Bath Bombs Haul

Hello loves! 

Today I bring you what is quite possibly the best smelling post I've done all year - my Lush bath bombs, Christmas edition. While I do love the occasional Lush bath bomb every once in awhile, there's just something about dropping a glittery angel in your bath that has that something different. 

Needless to say, they all smell amazing. I've yet to try all of them out, but I know I won't be disappointed. From my past experience with Lush bath bombs, they do make your skin feel soft and luxurious after. I'm glad I picked up a bath pillow yesterday to make my baths that much more comfortable~ 

xox,

Luvania 


luxury lush pud :: features lavender bath time luxury 



dashing santa :: features a dash of citrus for the bath




snow angel :: features creamy almond luxury 




golden wonder :: features a luxurious champagne soak



No comments:

Post a Comment