Monday 2 March 2015

Manicure Monday :: Pink Me


While recently cleaning out my nail polish collection, I threw out an empty bottle of OPI's Pink Flamenco - a gorgeous spring/summery hot pink shade that was quick to finish in my collection! While half content to be on a good start to my spring cleaning, I was also half sad that I had to throw out this gorgeous colour. And then I stumbled upon Essence's Pink Me during a random stop at my local Shopper's Drug Mart. I looked at it and instantly knew this would be the perfect replacement for my OPI Pink Flamenco. OPI's digitally enhanced swatch of Pink Flamenco is slightly off in my opinion, but you can take my word on this one! ;) 

Don't you love finding amazing dupes - that are also a fraction of the cost!? 

xox,

Luvania 





No comments:

Post a Comment