Monday 17 February 2014

Manicure Monday :: Calling Spring







wet n wild: 218a i need a refresh-mint // salon perfect: 117 bellini // sinful colors: 300 easy going // sally hansen: 530 aflorable



As I sit here working on today's Manicure Monday, I can't help but agree with Fatima from her last OOTD (click here) that I too am so over winter! While I suppose I can't complain as much as my friends over in the east coast, this torrential downpour Vancouver has recently been so kindly gifted just needs to go. On top of that, it's also scheduled to snow this week. Hence the title for this post... Calling Spring. Despite the gloomy weather out there, I can't help but sport some brighter colours on my nails especially since I recently found these Sally Hansen nail wraps on sale at Target! I decided to do my usual mix up of nail wraps and regular polish. As you'll notice, I opted sans-glitter because I wanted the attention to be focused on the nail wrap's pretty design. While I could have opted for exact matching colours (white, lime green and hot pink), I decided to pick coordinating colours so that it wasn't too matchy-matchy. 

Enjoy!

xox,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment