Wednesday 26 February 2014

Radiant Orchid



Although purple has been my favourite colour since I was a little girl (I would eat the light purple and pink smarties first because I thought they tasted better), this post is in 'honour' of Pantone's colour of the year, Radiant Orchid. More recently, I've been loving a few things that just make life a little sweeter and they just all happened to be purple! 


1. MAC Lipstick in Heroine: While I originally had gone in to MAC looking their their Flat Out Fabulous lipstick, this one caught my attention instead when I heard that my original choice was out of stock (and has been for about a month!). During the thick of winter, this was my go-to evening lippie. I need to find a way to incorporate this in my spring makeup... I'm thinking of blending it in with MAC's Snob to create a more lilac-y shade. Any suggestions?

2. Nature Republic Nail Polish in PP405 Lavender Pink: Lavender is definitely one of my favourite scents, so its probably why I adore this shade so much. Check out my latest Life via the Instagram Roll for a swatch of this shade. Click here.


3. Nature Republic Eyeshadow in PP504: I'm sure we've all had those days where you have to be somewhere in the morning and don't have time to do a complete makeup overhaul. That's why I find that using purple as a crease colour is a perfect option for something a little edgier than brown, but not so harsh as black. Once its blended in nicely, it can add a very nice touch, especially for brown eyes. 

4. Phone Case: I like to call this phone case the grown-up version of a BFF necklace. If you look carefully, you'll notice that the studs are shaped as half of a heart (scroll up to the first picture for a better look). The other half belongs to a very, very close family friend.  


5. Tory Burch Robinson Zip Coin Case: Although this is technically a coin pouch, as of recently, I've been using it as my main wallet. I love how small it is, yet it fits all of my essential cards and just a bit of cash. Also, not pictured here is an attached key ring should you choose to use it. I however don't as I'm too paranoid that my keys are going to scratch this beauty! 

6. Gallery Leather Co. Gold Trimmed Agenda: When I saw this agenda towards the end of last year, I just knew I had to have it. The deep purple and gold edges is just a divine combination. I even lucked out since I waited it out and picked it up on sale in January! 

Well loves, that wraps up my current my loved purple bits and bobs! Hope you're all having a wonderful week. 

xox,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment