Wednesday 28 August 2013

Touches of Neutral



Top + Jacket + Pants + Purse - H&M // Shoes - Shana // Accessories - Stitches + H&M






As I mentioned in this week's Manicure Monday post, I met up with one of my best friends earlier this week and this was the outfit I chose to wear. I chose something very comfortable, since I knew we'd be walking around quite a bit and of course, eating! Likewise, I decided to go lighter on the makeup simply because it was far too early in the morning that day!

Also, I think this outfit is a true testament for my love of H&M as it seems almost  my entire outfit is from there! Truth be told, it is one of my absolute favourite stores since its inexpensive, trendy, and decent quality. Unfortunately I haven't been too into their fall collections thus far, with the exception of an awesome pair of black high-heeled ankle boots. Have you picked up anything from their fall collection?

xox,

Luvania 

No comments:

Post a Comment