Thursday 27 November 2014

Epitome of Fall



t-shirt: topshop // cardigan + jeans + faux fur scarf: h+m // watch: marc by marc jacobs // bracelet: elitrend (singapore) // bag: rw + co




Ah, what I love about fall days... being able to walk around with a nice, thick cardigan and a scarf to ensure you're kept warm... oh and of course, all the burgundy! I recently scored this bag on a "random" trip to the mall for an amazing deal at RW & CO that I just couldn't say no! I was surprised to see it at such a steal since the colour and design is so in line for the season. Perhaps it was a pre-Black Friday sale? 

Speaking of which, are any of you going to be braving the lines to score a $2 flatscreen TV tomorrow, or rather late tonight? I definitely won't be. There's really nothing appealing about being in that kind of chaotic situation. Although, I have been thinking of delving into my first online shopping experience (yes, I still haven't bought anything online besides event tickets and one random cable for my MacBook (that doesn't count)!). 

xox,

Luvania 

No comments:

Post a Comment