Thursday 13 November 2014

Healthy Gooey Brownie Recipe


Hello loves! 

Today I wanted to share with you a very healthy, yet yummy, ooey gooey brownie recipe. I'm sure most of you out there have sweet teeth like myself and are always scouring ways to beat those sweet cravings. Well, I think this brownie just does that! 

Let me know if you give this recipe a try.

xox,

Luvania 



Ingredients

2 eggs 
2 cups oatmeal
1/2 glass 2% milk (or 1%, skim, etc.)
1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt 
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp baking soda
handful of hazelnuts 
pinch of salt


preheat oven to 400F
soak oatmeal in milk for at least 15 mins



chop hazelnuts into rough quarters (the next time I try this, I'll probably use walnuts or pecans)


place all ingredients in blender
spray non-stick 8" x 8" pan with cooking spray or butter 
let bake for approx. 15 mins (check in at 10-12 mins)



voila! 
let brownie cool in pan for 15-20 mins


cut, serve and enjoy with a nice cuppa tea! 
store brownies in fridge - will get mouldy if left outside because of Greek yogurt




No comments:

Post a Comment