Sunday 2 November 2014

Manicure Monday :: Porchester Square





Hello loves! 

As I mentioned in my last Manicure Monday post, I mentioned a newly found polish that was quick to become one of my favourites. 

The reason why I've been loving nude polishes so much lately (ironic, as I'm sporting a bright red polish as I type this post up!) is because of none other than Ms. Olivia Pope from Scandal. Besides being an amazing show, I think we can all agree that Ms. Pope's style is definitely on point. Her choice of nail colour was one of the first things that caught my attention, especially in the most recent season for some reason. I started Googling what polish it was and of course, it was some concoction of 2 Shellac polishes that her manicurist does for her. 

Then, I remembered a colour that the good 'ol EssieButton mentioned some time ago - Nails Inc's Porchester Square that I thought looked somewhat similar to Olivia's. I checked it out the next time I was in Sephora, and voila! No, its not exactly the same - Olivia's is a bit more sheer, but it does do the trick. 

Although its on the pricier side, and definitely the most I've ever paid for a polish, I think it was well worth it - it lasts a long time too! I do suggest you check it out if you're an Olivia Pope wannabe, just like myself. 

xox,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment