Monday 13 May 2013

Manicure Monday :: Exotic Glam







Products Used:

From left to right

Love & Beauty by Forever 21 - Unique | Revlon - #580 Eclectic | Revlon - #185 Sweet Tart

Basecoat - Nutra Nail Bullet-Proof Strength Formula | Topcoat - Nutra Nail High Gloss Top Coat


Hi loves!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday, spoiling your mumsies and if you are a mum, hope you got spoilt rotten on your special day! As for mine, my family and I feasted on my cooking all day long. For breakfast I cooked up a traditional English breakfast, went easy with a light lunch, followed up with afternoon tea filled with sweet treats (had my first go at cake pops!). For the grand finale, we started off with seafood stuffed mushrooms for our appie, then a creamy fettuccine pasta topped with skewered prawns, served with caesar salad and twice baked mashed potatoes. Last but not least, chocolate covered strawberries for desert. Am I tired? Yes, but it was very worth it to put a smile on my mum's face! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like your mom got the best meals ever, I was drooling just reading about it! I adore cake pops, any pics? :P Also, love those nails, I need to be more creative with my nails these days...

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The best part is, I burnt instant noodles the day after. Don't ask how that happened! lol I do have some pics that I'll have to show you! They look of it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, but they tasted like legit cake pops.. which is all that matters, right?!

      xo,

      Luvania

      Delete