Monday 8 July 2013

Manicure Monday :: Jewels






Products Used (From left to right)

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure - #410 Lavender Cloud | Milani - #533 Silver | Milani - #531 Gold | Milani - #530 Gems

Basecoat + Topcoat - Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat PRO (2 in 1)


Hi loves! 

Today's Manicure Monday was inspired by Fatima's Manicure Monday a couple of weeks ago. I loved how she paired a white polish with some gliter - it just adds that little somethin' extra! I've also been loving this Sally Hansen Salon Pro polish, its a white polish with just a hint of purple and I think its name fits it so well... and if you've seen my June favourites video, you'll know that I've been loving white polish a lot lately.

Have a great week!

xox,

Luvania 

2 comments:

  1. very nice !

    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you visited my blog MarisaMeetsCouture.blogspot.com
    Really like your blog also!
    Stay in touch!

    Marisa xo

    MarisaMeetsCouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete