Sunday 7 July 2013

Distillery District








                  peplum top: zara // shorts: h&m // shoes: Malaysia // necklace: DIY// sunnies: gucci

A few weeks ago the hubby and I discovered a gem  located in downtown Toronto. Once you pass through the gates you feel like you're in a new era. Jazz music echoed through the cobbled street and all I could think was Gatsby! (secretly I was hoping to be taken back to the 1920's). Sadly I was never whisked off to the grand parties of Gatsby but for a minute I could dream.

But really back to what I really thought about the distillery district... It's such a neat place, filled with restaurants, art galleries galore, and tons of fun boutiques.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend,
Fatima


1 comment:

  1. I love that top paired w that necklace- fabulous!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete