Saturday 28 September 2013

Spiralled




Jacket + Top + Tights - H&M // Boots - Bluenotes // Accessories - Forever 21 + Elitrend // Purse - Suzy Shier







My twinsie for the day, Debbie from What Doffy Does!

Yup, the first thing I said to my dear friend Debbie upon her arrival was "We are not wearing the same jacket right now!" I suppose that's what happens when fashionistas shop at the same places and hang out together. In truth though, we didn't mind and the only other person who noticed was a sales associate at H&M - I guess she really knew her goods! 

As for my day out in Raincouver (AKA Vancouver on its usual rainy day), I lunched with my good friends Debbie from What Doffy Does and Sarah from Crowded Closet at the Vancouver Art Gallery Cafe. While we thought we'd be having a nice little lunch to ourselves, we ended up being seated with a pleasant older gentleman who kindly shared his table with us since the cafe was packed. We exchanged brief life stories and us three "young ones" took his words of wisdom and left hopeful of our future job prospects and love lives. 

For my outfit, I knew I wanted something very comfy since I'd be transiting and walking around Downtown in the rain. I opted for water resistant tall boots, some comfy tights with faux leather details (that add some umph), and a bomber style jacket that I knew would keep me nice and toasty without being too hot. To finish off, I added on some silver accessories to accentuate the silver lining on the jacket and a burnt orange purse for a nice pop of fall-inpsired colour. 

Tweet us your favourite summer to fall transition outfits @fashiontothe9!

xox,

Luvania 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You had such a lovely outfit on that I didn't even notice that you were wearing MY jacket when I first saw you haha! Love those pleather leggings (from H&M eh? Hmmm...) and your silver chain necklace! I really wish that it had been a bit less rainy so we could have taken better pictures but you still look great :P Forgive me if my ramblings don't quite make sense because I just woke up a few minutes ago haha

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete