Monday 21 October 2013

Life via the Camera Roll #3


Oh yes, finally got my hands on a hot pink toque. I've seen a few fashion bloggers rocking this and have been wanting to try it, but hopefully without paying a huge price tag in case I wouldn't like it. To my luck (and surprise), I found this one for just $3.00 at Stitches and I love it, if I do say so myself! 


Finally, my university's main campus gets a Starbucks. Too bad they only decided to open it in my second to last semester. My nails here, were inspired by Alex from HRH Collection, she always has such creative nail designs! 


For some reason, I've taken a huge liking to cooking and baking recently. I've always liked to cook, but never really have the time to (and because I still live at home and enjoy mama's cookin'). I've also taken to baking since I'm on this "I'd rather know what's in my food kick", plus you can control just about any recipe to make it a little healthier. With these muffins, I cut out half the sugar and butter by using more olive oil and also added in oatmeal - turned out yummy! 


An OOTD from my errands day.


Last week, I had the wonderful opportunity of attending my first Canucks hockey game of the season. I'm very thankful that we were given complimentary tickets to some awesome seats. On this particular day, the Canucks were celebrating their 25th Million Fan, unfortunately I didn't win any of the goodies they were giving away.
Oh, and if you don't know who the Canucks are, they're just the best team in the National Hockey League (my co-blogger, Fatima, will beg to differ). 


My OOTD to the Canucks game.


Checking out the RiRi Hearts MAC Collection. While the eyeshadow quads really tempted me, I managed to restrain myself (surprisingly). 


Hello loves! 

While normally I would have a Manicure Monday up for today's post, unfortunately school has prohibited me from getting creative with my nails. With the oh-so-lovely midterm season around, I'm lucky if I can squeeze in time for just a simple DIY mani. Lucky for me, I've gotten one midterm out of the way today and have got one more tomorrow then two more papers to work on that are due in about week. Oh the JOY! Luckily, I'll be done with all this madness by April, I can't wait. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy a few snapshots from my life the past couple weeks (pre-midterm season). 

Have you been bogged down the last couple of weeks too? Tweet us at @fashiontothe9 and tell us what you've been done to give yourself a nice pamper break! 


xox,

Luvania 


No comments:

Post a Comment