Thursday 12 March 2015

Top 6 Nude Lipsticks

I don't know a single girl that doesn't have at least one nude lipstick in her collection, if not more (guilty!) Nudes go with every single makeup look and are a total hassle-free look - double win. 

Today I want to share my must-have nudes, varying in shade and price range.



maybelline- 20- nude
l'oreal - 800 - fairest nude
MAC - myth 
This is hands-down a staple in every girls makeup bag! I mainly use this lipstick with others to create a nude-ish creation.
chantecaille- agave
 MAC -faux
wet n' wild - 902c bare it all
rimmel - stay matte powder 

A translucent powder is a total must in achieving the perfect matte nude lipstick (my signature look).   Whether the lipstick is actually matte doesn't matter in this case because it can easily be achieved with one product.




1 comment: