Sunday 24 November 2013

Reasons To Be Happy


Today I wanted to share five things things that are currently making me happy.

1. Glitter & Gold tea from David's Tea - If you're a tea lover like myself, you'll LOVE David's Tea. This tea is by far one of my favs and is oh so perfect for this time of year.

2.Burberry Body - This is currently my winter scent and I can't get enough of it. It's definitely a more mature fragrance yet light at the same time. Okay don't take my word for it just go and take a sniff next time you're at a counter.

3.Josie Maran Argan Oil Light - Enough said. No but seriously, run yourself over to Sephora and pick up a bottle of this pure goodness, trust me your skin will thank you me.

4. Kiehl's Lip Balm in Mango - This will make your lips so very happy, especially in the colder months ahead. Did I mention that it's super yummy?

5. Phone Case - I recently picked up this phone case and  can't handle how cute it is.

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment