Monday 9 December 2013

Manicure Monday :: Festive Cheer





Nail Polishes

OPI - Goldeneye // Revlon - #620 Bewitching // Essence - #139 Walk on the Wild Side // Sally Hansen - #300 White On

Hi loves! 

Apologies for the little break we took over the last week. Both Fatima and I were tied up with final exams, work, etc., but nonetheless, we are back now! Since we are in the thick of our holiday season, I couldn't help myself from doing another Christmas-inspired Manicure Monday. Christmas is definitely one of my favourite seasons, as I just love everything about it! From the decor, baking, music, festive parties, and I even love the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping during this time of year! 

Anyhow, hope you are all enjoying this time of the year as much as I am and be sure to stay nice and warm, for those of you in colder climates!

Pss! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our December Two Look Tuesday 

Much love,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment