Friday 15 August 2014

Puffy Sleeves




Top: ViVi // Shorts: Gap // Handbag: Charles + Keith // Accessories: J. Crew // Sunnies: Chanel // Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs




I had the opportunity to visit Fatima's parent's new place a few weeks ago  while she was in town  and my gosh, was it beautiful! I had to take advantage of their beautiful backyard to take a few blog pics. While we were over, we had a scrumptious afternoon tea session prepared by Fatima and her mom... everything from the tea to mini sandwiches were delish! 

For my outfit, I wanted something light and airy as I knew we'd be spending time outdoors. This blouse is one of my favourite purchases from my trip to Singapore. Although it does crease easy, its too comfortable not to wear on a warm summer day! My favourite part of it is the intricate detail on the sleeves. 

How have you been spending your weekend summer days? 

xox,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment