Monday 23 February 2015

Top 5 Spring Polish Picks

We are just under a month away from the first official day of spring, but the weather in Vancouver has already been feeling like spring for the last 1-2 weeks! I can't even remember the last time I wore my winter coat and my light-sensitive eyes have already been acting up to the brightness. Crazy, I know. The pretty cherry blossoms have also started sprouting around town. My first cherry blossom sighting of the season was actually while I was in Downtown Seattle a couple of weeks ago - and it was in full bloom! 

Since the weather has got me in the spring-y mood, I thought I'd share with you my top 5 polish picks for the season. The best part is, they're all under $6, so no breaking the bank. ;) 

Ok, I'll stop with how awesome our West Coast weather has been because I'm pretty sure I'm getting some Internet glares from our East Coast readers. Oops! 

xox,

Luvania



pure ice: teal appeal (thumb)
the face shop: pp405 (index)
sally hansen: 380 peach of cake (middle)
bonita by royal essence: santa kissed my mom (ring)
salon perfect: 133 pocketful of posies (pinky) 





No comments:

Post a Comment