Monday 16 February 2015

Life via the Camera Roll :: The Valentines Edition

Happy (belated) Valentines Day loves! I thought I'd share with you what I've been up to to embrace this love-filled festivity. 

Enjoy!

xox,

Luvania


An "I'm with Cupid ---<3 night dress had my name all over it.


If I haven't already mentioned in a previous post, one of my goals this year is to send more hand-written cards.


I obviously had to snap the moment of me mailing them - otherwise it didn't happen, right? 


Whipped up a batch of PINK velvet mini loaves for my Galentine's Night with a couple of my favourite girlfriends.


Is Valentine's Day complete without some pink, red, and glitter? I don't think so. 


Galentine's Night in full effect! Complete with fuzzy heart print socks.


Roses on roses on roses


Fuchsia on fuchsia for Valentine's night

No comments:

Post a Comment