Wednesday 11 September 2013

Metallic Hat



Hat - Target // Sweater - H&M // Jeans - Old Navy // Purse - Charles & Keith // Scarf - Ardene // Accessories - H&M, Stitches, Elitrend, Shana // Watch - Michael Kors // Shoes - Nine West





Hello loves! 

Recently I've been so obsessed with hats and pumpkin spice lattes, when the weather was cooler last week. It seems like we've had another wave of summer, which I'm not too keen on, especially since I've stocked up on some fall wardrobe essentials that are patiently awaiting to be worn. Anyways, back to the hat situation - I always thought baseball hats looked awkward on me, until I saw these adorable ones at Target. Sadly, they seem to be running low on stock since they're apparently part of the summer collection (read: on sale!) but I feel that they're great pieces to wear even in the fall. I know they had a faux leather hat that I was trying to get my hands on, but ended up with this one and a half faux leather half army green one - guess I can't complain! 

What have you been adding to your wardrobe for the fall season?

xox,

Luvania 

1 comment:

  1. your outfit is adorable !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete