Monday 26 May 2014

Manicure Monday :: Bikini So Teeny






Well, hello there! I hope you still remember me (and my Manicure Monday posts! ;) There have been some recent, amazing, changes in my life over the past month, which is why I haven't had as much time to blog. Firstly, I finished my undergrad degree and convocate in just a few weeks. Secondly, I was blessed and fortunate to be able to embark on my career with my very first "big girl job," which I started just a week after finishing my last final paper! I sure have learned lots in the month or so of working and am excited that its just the beginning. 

Now that I've settled in a bit more and have a good routine going, I can come back to blogging a couple times a week. As you can see however, Manicure Mondays are going to take a different turn from now. I've decided to feature a single polish that I've been loving from the previous week. That's not to say that I won't throw in one glitter-crazed design every now and then though! 

For  this first "new" Manicure Monday, I've decided to go with a sort of oldie, but a goodie which I finally picked up (I know, a little late on the bandwagon) - Essie's Bikini So Teeny. Its the perfect blue-hued polish that will effortlessly take you from spring to summer, without looking too over the top (it also looks incredible on toes). I have noticed that the formula on this one is much better than some of the previous Essie polishes I've tried. Price wise, Essie will always be on the steeper end of drug store polishes (~$9), but I personally think its okay to 'splurge' for those special "can't get a dupe of" colours. 

xox,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment