Friday 21 November 2014

Punchy Pink



sweater: joe fresh // blazer: ricki's // pants: loft // shoes: dr kong (singapore) // necklace: butter & scotch // watch: marc by marc jacobs



Hello loves! 

Today's OOTD is brought to you by a case of "I didn't try on what I was going to wear, so I'm going to wear what's clean and doesn't need ironing because I'm already late!" I was heading to my best friend's surprise birthday dinner and I had planned to wear a black and soft pink jump suit that I picked up at Dorothy Perkins in Singapore. For whatever reason, I had forgotten that it was too long for me, even with heels [insert short person joke]. Nonetheless, I think this qualified for a decent outfit, although completely unplanned! 

What are your plans for the weekend?

xox, 

Luvania 

No comments:

Post a Comment