Sunday 28 July 2013

Manicure Monday :: Tipped






(L-R): Revlon - #340 Stunning | Joe Fresh - Blueberry (PS... Have you checked out my Joe Fresh Nail Polish Review? Click here!) | Also applied a very sheer nudeish pink as a base - I think it gives a much cleaner and more polished look that way

Hello my loves!

It feels so good to be back to blogging again... I realize I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but with good reson, I promise! Its currently crunch time at uni, with term paper all due and finals approaching oh so soon (next week, eek!). However, I've made some time recently to be sure I'm accomplishing all my school work while still incorporating in some "me" time. Something that I'm also looking forward to this coming week is the Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z concert!! While my friends and I don't have the best seats in the house, I think it'll still be good fun. 

So, about this mani - I can't claim that I created this week's Mani Monday, as a very very close friend of mine (who just so happens to be very talented in the nail art department) visited me over the weekend. We hadn't seen each other for nearly 8 months, so indeed some catch up over a nail sesh was in order. 

Hope you enjoy, and have a splendid week! 

xox,

Luvania 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the tips! And colored tips are even more creative, good girl catch time I see ;)

    Fatima: I seriously bought that shirt (the one on sale at F21 for $12) only because I really loved that jacket with the sheer sleeves that you wore in the post the other day and showed in your summer essentials vid! Thanks for the inspiration <3

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete