Saturday 5 October 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag



I'm sure its not just me who gets excited when you find a new blogger whose blog you just can't stop reading. While roaming around the blogosphere, I ran into the lovely beauty blogger, Kimberly, from Oh, that Kimberly and she did a tag post titled The Beauty Blogger Tag. I thought it was a really fun read and given my love for tags, I decided to do it as well. You can check out Kimberly's version of the tag here.  

Enjoy!

xox,

Luvania

1. Name a beauty routine you  barely do. 
As I think I've mentioned before, I'm sometimes not so great at keeping up with my nighttime skincare routine. Although I do get to taking my makeup off as soon as I get home in the late afternoon/early evening, but once I get tied up with doing things at home and after a late night of doing homework and studying, all I want to do is get straight into bed. By the time I remember once I'm all nice and tucked in, there's no going back into the bathroom to slab on those toners, serums and creams.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Alright, truth time. While I used to diligently wash my brushes at the end of every week, it doesn't quite happen as often anymore. I partially blame this on my exponential growth of makeup brushes and the lack of use of my eyeshadow brushes as of the last few months. I guess its a good thing I'm not a huge fan of my faux-beauty blender because that little thing holds in bacteria and moisture like no other!

3. How long will you last with chipped nails?
Not very long at all - I think we all know that I'm a bit of a nail polish fiend and it drives me insane if I have any chips. Granted, sometimes time doesn't allow me to change it right away, but rest assured I will get to it ASAP.  

4. How long do you put off buying a beauty product or nail polish even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
This really depends on what it is. Top coat, I definitely stock up before I run out. However, if its something like foundation, especially a high-end one like Make Up Forever's Mat Velvet+, I'll definitely hold off until either I absolutely need it or Sephora sends out a too-tempting offer for their VIB customers. 

5. What's your worst beauty habit?
I have to admit, its probably painting my nails too often! All that acetone and other chemicals from nail polish removers and the polish themselves can't be good, but what's a girl to do? 

6. Name something non-beauty related you procrastinate doing all the time. 
Going to the gym - I definitely feel like I have to drag my feet to get in there. 

7. When going out somewhere do you procrastinate getting ready until the last minute?
If I'm getting ready for a special occasion, I like to give myself enough time so that I don't have to rush through getting ready. However, if I'm getting ready to head out to school, I give myself just enough time to get ready and if I'm lucky, I'll even have ten minutes to grab some breakfast on my way out.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Absolutely. Just last month, I put myself on a no makeup and nail polish ban and I'm happy to say I had lasted the entire month. 

9. How organized are your makeup and nail polish collections?
Very. I have a stand up 10-tier drawer which houses all of my nail polishes and each tier is organized by colour or texture (i.e., pinks, nudes, glitter, etc.)  

10. What's the longest you've gone without writing a blog post?
About 1-2 weeks. During final exam season, it does get hard to keep up with blogging and getting studying done but lucky for me, my co-blogger Fatima, is a great team player and is there to back me up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment