Monday 30 December 2013

Manicure Monday :: Happy New Year!






Products Used

Love & Beauty - Gold // Revlon - #925 Gold Coin // Nature Republic - BE106

Hello loves! 

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and are still enjoying the magical moments of the holiday season… and taking advantage of all those sales! Today's post is inspired by New Year's Eve that is coming around the corner. While the typical colours of NYE are black, gold, and silver, I thought it'd be nice to change it up with lighter tones, yet still keep it nice and festive. 

What are your NYE plans this year? 

xo,

Luvania

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely nail design! Why aren't you coming over tomorrow to paint my nails for me?? Hehe, jk! Tomorrow I am having a chill hangout night with friends instead of anything crazy downtown, I'm too old for that stuff ;) I hope you have a fantastic night as well and that your mom feels better soon!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete