Monday 10 March 2014

Manicure Monday :: Pastel Mosaic







Revlon - #410 Dreamer, #580 Eclectic // #250 Flirt 

Ah, pastels... as if one of these colours alone isn't pretty alone, I had to mix all three! I've been picturing this watercolour-esque design in my mind for a long time now and finally decided to give it a go when I decided to take the day off from all things school related on Saturday. After some searching around on how-to's, I found that the sponging technique was the easiest and gave the best results. To my surprise, these nails are actually very easy to do and you can concoct whichever shades you wish! Definitely going to try something along the lines of hot pink, orange and green the next time around. Oh yes, and always have a plain white base coat. Let me know if you give it a try! 

Also, in case you haven't heard, FTTN is now on Facebook! Click here to give us a "like"! 

xox,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment