Monday 16 March 2015

Manicure Monday :: Whimsical



essie: bikini so teeny // nyc: #010 top of the gold // salon perfect: #610 fool's gold



Another spring favourite that has been resurrected from my collection - Essie's Bikini So Teeny. An eye-catching, "Is it blue? Is it violet? shade that had everyone rushing to purchase when it first launched. However, the sensible nail polish hoarder that I am, waited until this limited edition shade became apart of Essie's permanent line before purchasing it - mostly because it was sold out everywhere. Although its described as having a silver shimmer to it, its not an over the top shimmer that takes over the entire shade. I personally prefer it this way as I love the shade as it is. When I first picked this colour up, I only paired it with a silver accent, but I decided to try out gold this time and I'm glad that I did! 

What polishes are you looking forward to bringing out for the spring? 

xox,

Luvania 

1 comment: