Friday 6 March 2015

Blushing



jacket: h+m // top: loft // dress pants: rw+co // bag: coach // necklace: suzy shier // shoes: unknown (singapore)






Today's post features one of my go-to business casual looks - something that's comfortable and most importantly, easy to put together on those mornings before heading out to work. This gorgeous bag was a graduation gift from my auntie. I had been wanting to get a tote so I can fit my work essentials like my notebook, file folders, iPad, etc... its like she read my mind!

Since our weather has been mild, I decided to pull out this H&M bomber jacket, an oldie but a goodie that I used to wear all.the.time. Now that I have got it out, I'll probably go back to wearing it all.the.time! I'm also SO thankful that Loft decided to grace us Canadians with a retail store here. Although its not that close for me to get to (probably a good thing), I do like to pick up a few pieces when I'm in the area. This blouse was one of them which I found in their (amazing) clearance section. 

What pieces are you looking forward to wearing for the spring? 

xox,

Luvania 


No comments:

Post a Comment