Tuesday 10 March 2015

Springtime Neutrals



blazer: michael kors // dress: bluenotes // bracelets: icing // sunnies: chanel // booties: suzy shier 





Happy Day Light Savings! Well, maybe not so happy that we're losing an hour of our sleep, but we are fortunate to have more daylight now! 

Lately I've been mixing some old favourites with new pieces and today's outfit is a perfect example of that. I've had this blazer for probably 3 years now but its been sitting in the corner of my closet for the last year (maybe more!), I finally decided to dig it out when I was trying to figure out what to pair with this super comfy and flowy dress that I recently picked up. I'm looking forward to getting a lot more wear out of it - I can see it being paired with a jean shirt for a casual chic weekend outfit. 

xox,

Luvania 

1 comment: