Tuesday 2 July 2013

Manicure Monday :: Confetti






You're never too old for some confetti, right? I recently picked up this Milani glitter polish and it just reminds me so much of a little kid's birthday party - filled with cupcakes, pink and purple decor , glitter confetti, etc. Anyhow, I thought it paired nicely as a topcoat for this Joe Fresh polish I also purchased at the same time. This is my first time trying out Joe Fresh nail polishes, and I have to say... I'm pretty impressed with them! I don't want to go on and on about it in this post too much because I'm planning to do a full review of it, plus a couple other colours - swatches will be included. Stay tuned for that! 

PS - We now have a Twitter account! We'd love it if you tweeted us a hello sometime, @fashiontothe9! :)

xox,

Luvania 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely manicure design as usual and I LOVE that bracelet! I'm so envious of your accessories, I always plan on getting more but I end up spending more on clothing... You can't have it all I guess ;)

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete