Wednesday 16 April 2014

Feeling Refreshed



blouse: levi's // cardigan + accessories: stitches // pants: bluenotes // shoes: old navy // bag: tory burch // sunnies: gucci






Ah, now that university is finished, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. As I finished up at the end of last week, this past weekend was spent catching up with my family and closest friends who I haven't been able to see in ages. This outfit choice was slightly tricky as I had a couple of activities going on that day. While I spent the afternoon at the park with a friend and his cute pup, my evening consisted of dinner and drinks, so I needed one of those transitional outfits. That's why I opted for basic neutrals and decided to add some interest with a semi-statement necklace and a coloured cross-body. 

Hope all my fellow university readers are surviving their last few exams and projects!

xox,

Luvania 

No comments:

Post a Comment