Monday 29 December 2014

Manicure Monday :: Black Drop


ciate:: party shoes 109





Its so hard to believe that Christmas has already come and gone! Although I had an incredible lead up to Christmas, it still felt like a whirlwind of a month. I guess that's a good sign of one too many holiday parties, which I'm definitely paying for with a bad head cold right now. 

Although I have succumbed to the seasonal cold, I still can't help but get myself psyched for New Year's Eve which is just a couple of days away (here's praying that I'm better by then). I contemplated between a solid dark colour or just full glitter. I think I found a suitable match as Ciate's Paint Pot in Party Shoes wasn't too over the top, obnoxious glitter. Glitter done right? I'd like to think so! 

What are your NYE plans? 

xox,

Luvania

No comments:

Post a Comment