Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sunday Brunch


What do I love about Sunday brunch? Well the question really should be, What don't I love about Sunday brunch? A couple weekends ago, I had the pleasure of having my dear friend Par from ParParV over for brunch at my place. I made us a fresh batch of waffles, chorizo sausage, grilled S&P tomatoes (which I attempted to force down her throat like a mother would to her child, and failed), scrambled eggs, and French pressed coffee. We later had an amazing blueberry pie which Par kindly brought over to my place along with these fresh flowers. It was cheat day, okay?!

Enjoy the photos from our chilly brunch out on the patio and a few ootd snaps. 

xoxo,

Luvania 







tank: bluenotes // soft blazer: the bay // jeans: old navy // scarf: forever 21 // booties: ardene // watch: marc by marc jacobs 


2 comments: