Saturday 4 May 2013

Safari Chic + Guest Post from What Doffy Does








blouse & jacket: h&m // tank: forever 21 // jeans: old navy // shoes: chooka // purse: tory burch // sunglasses: emporio armani // watch: kenneth cole // bracelet: elitrend // earrings: aldo






blouse: zara // skirt: thrifted // cardigan: urban planet // necklace: the hudson bay company // bracelets: aldo, american eagle outfitters, forever 21 // ring: forever 21 // sandals: steve madden // bag: nine west // sunglasses: material girl



Hi loves!

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to meet the lovely Debbie from What Doffy Does. We had such a great time, and shared some laughs over everything from university life to blogging! Debbie's outfit was the perfect outfit for brunch in the spring time. She looks so effortlessly put together, and I just wish I could pull off a maxi skirt like she does. I can't wait to have another blogger date with this pretty lady!

Have a great weekend everyone!

xo,

Luvania

2 comments:

  1. You're always so effortlessly put-together yourself, so I definitely have some pointers to learn from your style as well! Love how you paired this military green jacket with the casual chic of the rest of your outfit! I never thought I could pull off maxis before but I somehow got into them last summer :P Just got back from San Fran, the style is amazing there
    and you should visit it someday!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Debbie!

      Thank you so much! <3 Ah yes, I would love to go to SF sometime. The last time I was there, I was very young. I can't wait to hear about your trip at our next date... and possibly maxi skirt shopping? ;)

      xo,

      Luvania

      Delete